Intern, Salesforce Support & Analytics
Job Description Summary
Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. Joining CCC as a Registration Analyst Support Intern, you will gain experience with Product Enablement and User Registration data analytics, service and sales operations. You will work directly with our Services, Sales Operations and Registration groups in an agile environment and contribute to supporting operational applications.
This opportunity is a paid, part-time, Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 internship. We are seeking candidates who can start immediately and stay through the Spring of 2020 with a possibility of the internship being extended into the Summer of 2020.
- Daily Responsibilities
- Monitor and provide support for integration data issues between Salesforce, Vantive and Product Systems
- Ability to run SQL queries to identify data issues
- Ability to analyze data error logs, recommend issue resolution options and as directed apply resolutions to issues
- Ability to perform ad hoc Sybase database updates as needed
- Ability to create user login IDs for non-production instances
- Assist with analysis and data mapping between applications
- Assist with documenting business rules by review VB code
If you have completed your junior year at a top-tier university and have demonstrated excellence in your academic studies, this opportunity is right for you. We are looking for candidates who offer strong collaborative skills and work well with a team. A strong interest in technology development and analysis is also key to success.