Job Description Summary
The Elevate Advisor, as part of a team, partners with clients to define and meet critical business goals. As the project expert, the Elevate Advisor is responsible for the creation, execution and ongoing management of client specific standard operating procedures, action plans, and associated goals. Position requires a minimum of 80% travel.
- Travel (75-85%) to customer sites throughout the United States to conduct end to end process reviews and/or client process implementation
- Conduct on-site process reviews to fully understand and document current state end-to-end processes
- Identify areas of process where inconsistencies, gaps, inefficiencies or general opportunities exist
- Conduct interactive readout of full current state processes with appropriate callouts on areas of opportunity to bridge the gap to desired state.
- Build and document full desired state process plan, incorporating best practices for each customer around CCC ONE
- Define customer-specific project plan based on areas of opportunity identified
- Define specific targets and goals per focus area and role
- Drive results toward goals through weekly monitoring, research, and monthly action plans.
- Define and deliver monthly action plans to client; drive success toward goals
- Conduct monthly insight and action meetings to ensure visibility of progress, challenges and opportunities.
- Drive success of project as identified in progress toward targets/goals.
- Drive utilization of ePO/Promote, Checklist, KPI, Carwise, appointments
- Conduct web-based training sessions for requested product demonstrations.
- Communicate customer status, action items, project plan and risks to the account team and ELEVATE Leadership
- Manage issues and resolution of issues pertaining to any and all implementations.
- Perform post implementation reviews with internal and external clients and provide feedback to appropriate management.
- Create and maintain ELEVATE implementation materials such as the On-site agendas, Elevate Playbook, Current State Flow, Desired State Flow, Insight and Action plans, Theme of the Month presentations and other necessary documentation.
- Ensure success of customer renewal
- Ability to affect change
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- Ability to establish goals and strategic plans
- Successful time management
- Problem solving and analytical/critical thinking ability
- Presentation (Delivery – Remote and Live)
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail/Organization skills
- Documentation (Complete, concise, timely)
- Industry experience
- Presentation (Creation)
- CCC ONE experience
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, OneNote, Teams, Adobe)