Workday Application Developer0011865
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020, 2021 & 2022. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 6 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The main function of an individual in this position is to develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs, within or in context of an enterprise application. The developer is responsible for designing software or customizing software for CCC’s use under the direction of the Technical Manager. This individual will be responsible for working closely with Analysts, Architects, and Business Partners for the implementation as well as maintenance of various enterprise applications at CCC. This individual will also play an integral role in the implementation of finance application for our core business groups. This position will require strong consulting skills, complex solution design, effective programming skills, business knowledge and ERP solution expertise to effectively integrate an effective solution into our application ecosystem.
- Ability to conceptualize technical design options, identify the best option and complete the technical design specifications for the specific objects based on the requirements.
- Develops program logic and achieves business outcomes for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic
- Create, modify and deploy reports and dashboards in Enterprise applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs and documents software applications. Analyzes requirements and tests and integrates application components.
- Use Integration platforms to enable inbound and outbound dataflow across systems.
- Familiarity with Workday and Integrations with it.
- Experience on Cloud architecture in specific business area - Financials, Quote to Cash etc., as well as technical architecture.
- Enhance existing scripts by adding new functionality and optimizing code.
- Analysis and issue resolution capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field with 4+ years of IT experience OR Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related field with 2+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of SQL and Java experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Middleware integration Platforms like Workday Studio, MuleSoft, Jitterbit, Oracle SOA, Dell Boomi, Informatica, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in development and customization in Workday.
- Demonstrate Workday experience especially as it relates to integration and reporting experience for the core HCM and Finance modules.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud connectors, Core connectors, EIB, DT (Document Transformation), WD Studios, Web Services (REST/SOAP/WSDL), custom fields, calculated fields, advance reports, BIRT, XML, and XSLT.
- Workday Integration certification is a plus.
- Versatile in working with other enterprise applications in the department and not limited to Workday.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and advanced active listening skills
- Proficient in the use of web-based document repository applications (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint).
About the company’s Commitment to its employees:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members.
Each team member plays an important role in the company’s success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms – underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.