Senior Customer Service Representative
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for providing world-class customer service to auto insurance customers while resolving customer inquiries and procuring total loss information from insurers and vehicle owners. Starting wage is $16.50 per hour.
- Assist in answering of incoming calls from insurance adjusters and vehicle owners by explaining in detail CCC's valuation product offering.
- Document conversation with claims adjusters in regards to the specific loss report.
- Maintain a good relationship with dealers and claims adjusters to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- No prior insurance or automotive experience is required, as we will train individuals that are willing to continue to learn and be developed
- High school diploma
- Some college preferred
- 3 years prior customer facing experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Exceptional organization skills with attention to detail
- Possess a positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding customer service